Now Available and Covered by Insurance
Mesa Physical Therapy is proud to offer Telehealth Physical Therapy or virtual physical therapy appointments to new and existing patients. This means, we can now provide you with the quality physical therapy treatment you’d expect at our clinic but now from the comfort of your own home or a similar safe space. Depending on your individual needs, our private, one-on-one telehealth physical therapy appointments can offer the ultimate personalized care and convenience. Taking the step to feel good, recover from injury or improve your pain is now easier than ever thanks to our Telehealth Physical Therapy services with one of the highly qualified and experienced therapists of Mesa Physical Therapy. Mesa Physical Therapy has developed its in house telehealth platform which is effective and convenient to use.
Telehealth Physical Therapy at Mesa Physical Therapy allows patients the ability to improve their health without any obstacles. No commute necessary, no more dealing with traffic or having to cancel your appointment because of a transportation issue. With telehealth physical therapy video visits you can simply focus on the treatment you need to strengthen and/or heal. Even more, telehealth has proven to be very effective. In fact, patients who take part in telehealth physical therapy are likely to follow through with their treatment and follow their home-exercise program. This means, patients that perhaps otherwise would not be able to attend physical therapy treatment can now achieve great outcomes and long-term health benefits.
Our therapists have extensive training in how to utilize the technology, space and tools around you in your daily living to make sure you have the best results and overall experience possible. For example, during your one-on-one appointment, your physical therapist can help assess all the ways to make your home as safe as possible to reduce the risk of falling. Having treatment from the comfort of your own home can also allow some patients the opportunity to involve family and/or caregivers in their treatment if that is something that could be beneficial to their recovery.
Not every patient or diagnosis is conducive to telehealth physical therapy. Every patient’s needs are different and our priority is to guide you and help you heal in accordance to your individual needs. During your first appointment and evaluation you and your therapist can discuss if telehealth or in-person physical therapy appointments or a combination of both would be the best treatment for you.
How does Telehealth Physical Therapy at Mesa Physical Therapy work:
- Upon receiving your referral our staff will promptly contact each patient to schedule and walk them through the sign-up process to ensure their live video visit runs smoothly and effectively
- All patients need to access their appointment is a smartphone, tablet or computer with internet access
- We offer a secure HIPAA compliant video platform
- After an initial in-person visit and evaluation and depending on each patient’s needs our therapists will determine if Telehealth Physical Therapy is right for them
- Telehealth live video visits are available both in conjunction or in place of in-clinic appointments
There are many conditions that can be treated with the convenience from the comfort of your own home with the help of telehealth physical therapy. Some of these conditions include: chronic-pain management, post-surgical rehabilitation, geriatric or neurological physical therapy, sport injuries and more.
Don’t give up on achieving the best quality of life possible because of time constraints, transportation or other obstacles! Telehealth physical therapy at Mesa Physical Therapy gives you the flexibility you need to get the highest quality treatment when and where it’s more convenient for you.
Call us today to learn more about how our Telehealth physical therapy services and how we can help you achieve your functional goals and feel better!
What Can Our Telehealth Physical Therapy Offer You?
- A comprehensive in-person evaluation with a Physical Therapist that will assess your specific needs and determine if telehealth is the right for you.
- A personal plan of care designed by a Physical Therapist in accordance with your injury or diagnosis, age, specific goals, current level of fitness and/or any medical condition.
- Professional one-on-one, virtual physical therapy treatment performed by a highly qualified therapist that will help you achieve your unique goals.
- The ability to get the high quality treatment from the comfort of your own home or similar safe space where you can receive the attention and individualized care that promotes rehabilitation and healing.
- Friendly personal staff that will provide you with the support, guidance and encouragement you need to achieve your goals.
- Accountability to achieve long lasting results through structured, supervised appointments and documented progress during each appointment.
- All the important tools and resources you need to better understand your rehabilitation treatment and gain the confidence and discipline to achieve your goals.