The Workplace Injury Rehabilitation Services Program is designed to get employees back to work, as rapidly and painlessly as possible, by providing effective quality treatment of workplace injuries. Our intensive one-on-one individualized Workplace Injury Rehabilitation Services Program focuses on customizing a plan of care that will prepare each injured worker for the specific physical demands of their particular job. At Mesa Physical Therapy, our Work Injury Rehabilitation Program will provide each worker with impactful ergonomic education on how to make his or her work activities safer with less strain. Each patient will be educated by one of our therapists on the important tools and exercises they need in order to prevent re-injury at their workplace.
Workers Compensation Experience and Communication
Mesa Physical Therapy has been working with workplace injuries for over 25 years. During this time, we have gained valuable experience in treating and successfully navigating Workers Compensation Cases. Our staff is highly knowledgeable in Workers Compensation procedures and is trained on exactly what to do to successfully manage each workplace injury claim. We are committed to the highest and most effective level of communication with the parties involved in the care of every work comp patient. We strive to establish a team with each patient’s nurse case manager, doctor and employer, in order to give each worker the optimum rehabilitation treatment and support they need to get back to work.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like more information on our Work Injury Rehabilitation Program. We will accommodate to your individual needs in any way we can, including any help with claim authorizations and any of the required paperwork.
Who Can Benefit?
- People that were have been injured at work and want to rapidly and effectively recover from their injury and get back on the job as soon as possible.
- Workers that want an accelerated rehabilitation services and a recovery treatment that will help limit financial loss associated with their inability to work.
- Workers that want a customized plan of care that will prepare them for the specific physical demands of their particular job and give them the tools to prevent re-injury.
- Doctors, nurse case managers and employers that would like to establish an effective communication process with an experienced Workers Compensation Provider that has extensive knowledge and experience in successfully managing work injury claims.
What Can Our Workplace Injury Rehabilitation Services offer you?
- A comprehensive evaluation with a Physical Therapist that will assess your musculoskeletal health and work related injury.
- A personal plan of care designed by a Physical Therapist in accordance with your age, specific goals, current level of fitness and/or any medical condition.
- Professional one-on-one, hands-on treatment performed by a highly qualified therapist that will help you achieve your goal of getting back to work.
- Impactful ergonomic education that will teach you how to make your work activities safer and help prevent the risk of re-injury.
- A comfortable, clean, safe and relaxed environment where you can receive the attention and individualized care that promotes healing.
- Friendly personal staff that will provide you with the support, guidance and encouragement you need to achieve your goals.
- Effective communication with each of parties involved in the care of each Workers Compensation patient, including: nurse case managers, doctors and employers.
- Accountability to achieve long lasting results through structured, supervised appointments and documented progress during each appointment.
- All the important tools and resources you need to better understand your treatment and gain the confidence and discipline to achieve your goals.
I had a very good experience with Mesa PT. I had an elbow injury and worked with the occupational therapists for two months. They were very flexible with scheduling which was awesome. After the diagnosis I wanted to start treatment ASAP. I called many different OT offices and no one could help me or see me for many weeks. Mesa got me in that same afternoon for my first session. Michelle, Jenna, and David did a great job guiding me back to health and provided wonderful emotional support during a stressful injury! Thank you, Mesa!