The Active Senior Program is designed for people 60 and up who either have experienced injury or pain in the recent years or who want to avoid decline in their physical health by strengthening or treating specific muscles or joints. Our Active Senior Program focuses on achieving results through a non-aggressive yet progressive treatment approach that is appropriate for your age, injury and/or medical condition. At Mesa Physical Therapy, we will provide you with a safe, friendly and comfortable environment where your therapist will patiently take the time to understand your wants and needs. Together, we will set realistic expectations and work on setting short-term goals that will encourage you to continue fighting for the lifestyle you want and deserve.
There are many conditions/injuries that are common within the senior population, they include: pain due to arthritis and/or osteoarthritis, muscle or tendon injuries, spinal degeneration or degenerative disc, stenosis, orthopedic total joint surgery rehabilitation and/or joint replacement of the hip, knee, shoulder or hand. Our therapists also specialize in giving you the tools you need to improve your strength and balance to prevent falls and general deconditioning.
Whether your osteoarthritis is keeping you from doing the activities you enjoy or you just had a total joint replacement, Mesa Physical Therapy’s Active Senior Program is what you need to experience a positive path to recovery.
Call us today to learn more about how the “Active Senior” Program can help you experience your unique path to recovery.
Who Can Benefit?
Seniors, 60+ that want to enhance their quality of life by reducing or eliminating pain.
Seniors, 60+ that want to avoid decline in physical health by being proactive and addressing their need to strengthen and treat specific muscles or joints.
Seniors, 60+ that no longer want to rely solely on medication as an easy/temporary fix for their pain.
Seniors, 60+ that have undergone surgery and want their rehabilitation to be gentle, age appropriate and focused on their specific wants and needs.
Seniors, 60+ that want to maintain their independence and quality of life at every age.
What Can Our Active Senior Program offer you?
- A comprehensive evaluation with a Physical Therapist that will assess your musculoskeletal health and/or injury.
- A personal plan of care designed by a Physical Therapist in accordance with your age, specific goals, current level of fitness and/or any medical condition.
- Professional one-on-one, hands-on treatment performed by a highly qualified therapist that will help you achieve your goals through gentle and paced therapy.
- A comfortable, clean, safe and relaxed environment where you can receive the attention and individualized care that promotes healing.
- Friendly personal staff that will provide you with the support, guidance and encouragement you need to achieve your goals.
- Accountability to achieve long lasting results through structured, supervised appointments and documented progress during each appointment.
- All the important tools and resources you need to better understand your treatment and gain the confidence and discipline to achieve your goals.
The service here at Mesa Physical therapy is very professional . The atmosphere here is very welcoming . Over the past three yrs , I have been to several different physical therapy company's and I have to say mesa physical therapy is the best one I've been to. I appreciate the smiles and the energetic way mesa physical therapy company shows them selfs to be "helpful"., this company treats me and I am feeling better. My knees and back have been in pain for many yrs ., today I have relief of 75 percent of my pains in those areas. Thank you mesa physical therapy.